Lessons are once a week for your choice of 30, 45, or 60 minutes. All levels and styles are welcome.
Joe understands that everyone learns differently and customizes his approach to the individual at hand to ensure he is focusing on their specific needs. He teaches skills and techniques that are applicable in real-world playing situations. Joe’s teaching methods are simple, efficient, and extremely effective. Side by side drum sets allow for easy observation and simultaneous playback. Students will learn:
- Theory fundamentals such as reading and counting
- A multitude of drum beats and fills
- Song structure and phrasing
- Coordination skills and limb independence
- Different styles of playing as well as soloing
- How to develop listening and recognition skills
For lesson rates and scheduling please contact Joe.